"The healthiest cookies on the planet!" It's almost like eating a salad. :)
I have always enjoyed a decadent moist slice of carrot cake. But when you get lazy and are in need of a quick 'carrot cake fix-me up', you can make these simple carrot cake cookies!
These cookies are moist, yummy goodness, so healthy that you can even eat them for breakfast. They are gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, suitable for vegans. They are full of nutrients, and yumminess.
(Adapted from www.mindovermunch.com)
So let's get to it!
Yields: 7 cookies
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
TOTAL: 30 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Prepare your baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In one bowl mix the wet ingredients: banana, butter, honey, vanilla.
4. Mix in the dry ingredients: oats, nuts, baking soda, spices; mix well.
5. Add the carrots and mix.
6. With a large spoon scoop out cookie size amounts of dough onto the baking sheet.
7. Flatten the cookies to your desired thickness. Note: these cookies don't rise.
8. Bake for 15 minutes. Let it cool for 5 minutes.
Are your sugar cravings holding you hostage in your own body?
Join us in the 21-Day Crave Crusher program on May 14! This is a LIVE online program for women with a sweet tooth, to take you from craving sweets to trimming your waistline, supercharging your energy and regaining your feminine glow – without giving up your favourite desserts!
For more info visit: https://bareholistic.lpages.co/21-day-crave-crusher/