And making chocolate at home literally takes 5 minutes. You can mix and match the ingredients, and create your own unique chocolate experience. Here is a basic one to get you started:
Macadamia Nut Chocolate
What’s in it?
• 1 cup melted coconut oil
• 1 cup raw cacao
• 1 tbsp raw honey (maple syrup for vegans)
• Handful of macadamia nuts
• Shredded unsweetened coconut for dusting
How do I make it?
1. Combine coconut oil, cacao and honey
2. Whisk until smooth
3. Pour into small muffin cups
4. Add macadamia nuts
5. Sprinkle with shredded coconut
6. Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes.
Need help balancing your blood sugar levels, boosting your energy and trimming your waistline? Book a complementary Discovery Session with me to chat about your personal blocks and challenges and get clarity on how to move forward with your wellness goals for 2017.