Want to spice up your breakfast and increase your morning nutrient intake? These zucchini fritters are easy and delicious. They are packed with nutrients and are rich in anti-inflammatory turmeric and essential fatty acid flax seeds. One will just not be enough!
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 small carrot
- 1 stem green onions
- 1 egg
- Parsley (or any other fresh herb)
- 1 tbsp unbleached flour
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 2 tbsp oat meal
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Grade the zucchini and carrot, chop the onions and parsley.
- Mix all above ingredients in a bowl into a ‘veggie batter’.
- Heat a pan with little olive oil.
- Take large spoonful of ‘veggie batter’ and stir fry just as you would pancakes, flipping it once.
~ Makes 4 fritters